Since the concentration of testosterone gently drops from about the age of 40, many men do have unnecessary low levels of this hormone without knowing. The fact that a balanced level of testosterone is important in order to be well-functioning within several areas such as cognitive, mental, and sexual is well-known to many, but the fact that recent research indicates that low levels of testosterone is thought to be associated with cardiovascular diseases, is unfortunately known by few.
Executive Health offers its customers the opportunity to book a consultation with our Andrologist – a specialist in male health. Our Andrologist is one of the leading researchers in the field of the male sex hormones.
Please consult the list below for some common symptoms of testosterone deficiency:
Below are some common symptoms of testosterone deficiency:
- Decreased sex drive.
- More difficult to get an erection.
- Depressive feelings and / or irritation.
- Sleep disturbances, increased need for sleep.
- Joint or muscle pain.
- Difficulties to concentrate.
- Diminished sense of well-being.
- Less energy and motivation.
- More often feelings of aggression / irritability.
- Memory loss.
- Sudden sweats and hot flushes.
- Decreased beard growth.
- Increased abdominal fat.
If a handful of these symptoms are recognized, it might be a good idea to contact us to schedule an appointment with our Andrologist.