Uncomfortable facts, but important to know:
- 1 of 4 dies of cancer
- 1 of 3 dies of heart attack or stroke
- 30% do not survive their first heart attack
- 15-30% may be permanently damaged after a stroke
- Atherosclerosis can lead to blood clots and other cardiovascular diseases
- Of those who receive late diagnosis of kidney cancer 90% die within 5 years, but of those who receive an early diagnosis only 10% die within 5 years
- Of those who receive a late diagnosis of colon cancer 91% die within 5 years, but of those who receive an early diagnosis only 11% die within 5 years
The top two causes of death in the world are cardiovascular diseases and cancer. Together they make up 60 % of the deaths from serious diseases. To detect these diseases before they cause any symptoms is vital in order for complete recovery. With Executive Health’s knowledge and advanced technology you are given this possibility.
WE SCREEN FOR THE FOLLOWING DISEASES
Cancer: Colon cancer, kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, prostate cancer, liver cancer, uterine cancer and brain tumor.
Myocardial infarction – vascular changes in the coronary arteries
Stroke – vascular changes in the arteries to the brain
Other diseases: Aneurysms of the aorta, COPD, osteoporosis, diabetes, thyroid gland disorders, liver diseases etc.